Do Robots Twitter?

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 17 June 2008

    This Blog is...

    • definitely going to consist predominantly of my own opinions on a variety of subjects. They won't be educated opinions. You won't have asked me to express them. I will offer them based purely on my idea of my own self-importance.
    • probably not going to interest anyone but myself.
    • possibly not going to get updated very often.
    • unlikely to be informative or insightful in any capacity. If it happens to occasionally turn out to be either of these things, I assure you now it will be through no intention of my own.
    So, as it turns out, it seems like this blog fits nicely within the parameters of most blogs and therefore, has earned its right to exist on the internet.

    Welcome! Allons-y!

    No comments: